I don’t have any pictures of my efforts, because, well, I just didn’t bother to get out the camera, but I thought I’d post about the delicious eggplant I made a few nights ago. Oh, so easy:
– Slice a large eggplant in 1/2 inch-thick rounds;
– Arrange rounds on lightly greased cookie sheets (they can touch);
– Slice cloves of garlic into slivers and top each eggplant round with one sliver of garlic;
– Drizzle the entire pan with EVOO;
– Season with kosher salt, pepper, a sprinkle of cumin and a dusting of cinnamon;
– Roast in the oven at 450°F for 15-18 min.
That’s it. Tasty hot or cold, and could be nice pureed into a dip. MMMMMM.